Lights, Camera, ACTION!

New this year, we invite all dogs to strut their stuff for a screen test to find our 2013 “It Dog.” On Sunday, July 22, from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m., we will have a professional pet photographer do a mini photo shoot to capture your pup’s best look.  Photos will be posted online and via Facebook for people to vote for their favorite photo.  The winning dog will be the featured dog in our advertising and promotional campaign for next year’s show!

All dogs must be at least 6 months, on a leash and have proof of rabies vaccination.  Registration will occur on-site and pet owner will also need to fill out a release form.  There will be a sign-up sheet for screen test time slots. We recommend coming within the first 30 minutes of the event to sign-up for a time. Dog costumes not recommended. We want to capture your dogs beauty in its natural state!

Photography services provided by LTL Photography

2013 “It Dog” Screen Test

Sunday, July 22

Reliant Center

1 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Hall B (room)

Facebook Twitter Email

12 Responses to “Lights, Camera, ACTION!”

1. Suzy Britz says:

See ya at the show with our Old English Sheepdog Puppy Dallas and Adult Big Boy Buster

2. Dianna Mitchell says:

I would like to sign up my dog Abella for the photo contest.

• bqradvertising says:

Come to the dog show on Sunday at 1 p.m. and reserve a time for Abella to get her photos taken. You will also be required to sign a release. See you there!

3. Mona says:

I wanted to come to just watch everything, but I also wanted to bring my dog. Can I come as a viewer with my dog instead of a participant?

• bqradvertising says:

If you would like to come and shop at the McScotty Market and would like to bring your dog for measurement reasons, you are more than welcome to. On Sunday, you can also bring your dog to participate in the 2013 poster dog audition. Hope this helps!

4. L. Raquel says:

Princess Sophia & Princess Grace Kelly will be there!  Can't wait. (4 yr. old Yorkshre terriers)

5. Amber says:

I want to bring my dog to the photo shoot but I also want to watch events. Can my dog go throughout Relient? Or will we be stuck in photo shoot and shopping area and have to miss watching other events?

6. sean pierce says:

When will we be able to see the photos for voting?

7. Aridaen says:

Are there rules in place this year to prevent cheating with 'like exchanges'?  If not, I won't even waste my time.

• bqradvertising says:

Voting will be ran differently to prevent cheating. We will be posting contest rules and voting information closer to show dates.